We accept returns and exchanges on all eligible items within 30 days after delivery. Refer to the list below to check which items might not be eligible for a return.
Important note: returns on damaged/wrong items are only processed within 24 hours of when the items were delivered.
Please note that shipping and handling charges, gift wrap fees, and taxes paid (e.g., state, customs, VAT) are not refundable.
For any international returns OVERTHESEA is not responsible for any import fees, customs duties, taxes or any other additional charges that might occur when the return is delivered back to us
The return of funds can only be processed to the same account from which the payment has been made.
5 STEPS TO MAKE A RETURN OR EXCHANGE
1. Make sure that
- the item is unworn, unwashed, and undamaged;
- paper tags are in original condition;
- 30 days period after delivery has not expired;
- the item(s) is eligible for a return.
2. Contact our Customer Care via firstname.lastname@example.org to get return shipping details.
3. Pack your order in the original OVERTHESEA packaging and send it back to us via any trackable and insured postal service of choice. The return shipping is paid by the client in all cases except for manufacturing defects, and any special promotions that grant Free Returns.
4. Let us know the tracking number of the shipment. It’s necessary to process your return order.
5. Please allow 2-3 weeks for us to process the refund (we have to receive your parcel first). We’ll send an email once the item(s) have been received and your refund has been processed. The refund transaction can take up to 30 days.
DAMAGED / WRONG ITEM RECEIVED
If you received a damaged or wrong item, please accept our deepest apologies and we kindly ask you to contact us via email@example.com with a photo of the damage/wrong item and your order number within 24 hours of when the item was delivered. We will take care of it as quickly as possible.
Damaged items will be replaced or repaired, where possible and subject to availability. If the item cannot be replaced or repaired, you are entitled to a full refund including shipping fees. To process a refund in this case, the damaged/wrong item has to be shipped back.
Please note that you may cancel your order only within the 24 hour period from when the order has originally been placed, unless the order has already been shipped. Any possible additional transaction fees will be deducted from the refund amount. For any further queries please contact our Customer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make sure to check which items are not eligible for a refund prior to placing an order.
Which items are not eligible for a return?
- Final Sale items;
- Customised items (eg. customised fabrics, customised length of the product, customised product measurements or any other individual features that differ from the standard product available online);
- Gift Cards;
- Garage Sale items.
We are happy to assist you and answer your questions regarding returns and exchanges.
Please send us an email to email@example.com.